Welcome to the page for training options for the Rocky Mountain Half Marathon on July 31, 2021, from Vacation Races!
Active at Altitude is proud and honored to be the Official Training Partner for Vacation Races – we look forward to working with you and empowering your best race experience in Estes Park.
Rocky Half Marathon – Free Training Programs
Our two levels of training programs are free to any Vacation Racers that register prior to the start of the programs. Each program is delivered in 4 week blocks via an e-newsletter from Active at Altitude. Our programs are based on proven science based components, and progress over the duration. More than 5,500 runners signed up for our programs in 2018!
Click on the request program link below, complete your details on the window that opens, click submit, and you are registered! If you start with one program, and find that you need to switch part way through, contact us with your details, and we can switch your program.
Upgrade to new Training App for Rocky!
- See the whole training program in one location on your phone
- You can switch between beginner and intermediate training programs within the app
- Resource section with training tips, advice on altitude preparation, videos, and more…
- Images from previous Rocky half marathons
- Training log – you have the ability to log your training runs
- all of this is available for the special offer price of $10 per runner per race once available in April 2021
Rocky Training app screenshots
Here are screen shots for this exciting app – runners love how accountable it makes their training!
Rocky Training app information
To upgrade to this exciting training app now, click on the register for Rocky training app button (button will be live in April 2021), complete details and the payment, and we will send you details to download and access the app – we will provide you a club name and authorization code to access app content.
The app is just $10 per runner, plus a small registration service fee.