Welcome to the page for training options for the 2019 Grand Canyon Half Marathon on June 15, 2019, from Vacation Races!
Active at Altitude is proud and honored to be the Official Training Partner for Vacation Races – we look forward to working with you and empowering your best race experience in Tusayan.
Grand Canyon Half Marathon – Free Training Programs
Our two levels of training programs are free to any Vacation Racers that register prior to the start of the programs. Each program is delivered in 4 week blocks via an e-newsletter from Active at Altitude. Our programs are based on proven science based components, and progress over the duration. More than 4,000 runners signed up for our programs in 2016!
Click on the request program link below, complete your details on the window that opens, click submit, and you are registered! If you start with one program, and find that you need to switch part way through, contact us with your details, and we can switch your program.
Upgrade to exclusive Training App for Grand Canyon!
- See the whole training program in one location on your phone
- You can switch between beginner and intermediate training programs within the app
- Resource section with training tips, advice on altitude preparation, videos, and more…
- Images from previous Grand Canyon races
- Training log – you have the ability to log your training runs
- all of this is available for the special offer price of $8 per runner per race
- this training app will be available later February 2019
Grand Canyon Training app screenshots
Screen shots for this exciting app – runners love how accountable it makes their training!
Grand Canyon Training app information
To upgrade to this exciting training app when available in later June, click on the register for Grand Canyon training app button, complete details and the payment, and we will send you details to download and access the app – we will provide you a club name and authorization code to access app content.
The app is just $8 per runner, plus a small registration service fee.